Blender Multitouch Gesture Navigation Addon (early access)
Hey you! Yeah you! Do you like doing 2d animation in grease pencil. But do you yearn for navigating the canvas using multitouch gesture similar to the likes of Krita, Concepts and Leonardo!
Well now you are in luck!
Introducing Blender Multitouch Control Addon!
With this addon you can control your navigation from perspective view and camera view.
Or you can set to control the camera position for same purpose or for animation!
Please keep in mind the Addon is still in development!
(Touch enabled tablet screen is recommend, tested on cintiq pro, and surface pro, windows with Blender 2.8, 2.9, 3.1 alpha, LINUX IS NOT TESTED)
- Install the python file in blender.
- Press Start server
- Start the .exe file that will serve as a layer
- Start Connection
- First start touching the Focus box in centre to make sure the connection is working,
- The Focus box will then minimize to the side when it detects pen movement, touch the focus box again to maximize it full screen
- Implement Orbit feature
- Receive Feedback
- Add a "server is on" mechanic
- Android Layer App release
December 25 Log:
May 11 Log:
Alpha release featuring Orbiting, Android Side app
REMEMBER THIS IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT AND IS NOT READY FOR PRODUCTION
#Blender #Blender2.8 #b2d #GreasePencil #Sculpting #3dnavigation #navigation #touchscreen #touchgesture #blendergp #blendergreasepencil